MO Family to Family Resource Center Special Events
Companion Model: A Shared Home, Shared Life Approach
Join us for a presentation about the Companion Model: a new way of providing support to people with disabilities in the community!
This training will give you information about:
- Shared living, host homes, and the companion model
- Differences between a companion and a traditional shift staff
- Lessons learned from a companion model provider here in Missouri
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
There are 3 ways to participate:
1) Attend the training in person at the
UMKC-Institute for Human Development,
215 W. Pershing, 6th Floor, Kansas City, MO
Please RSVP to email@example.com or (636) 946-1500.
2) Watch the live session via the web at www.mofamilytofamily.org
3) View the archived presentation on the MO Family to Family website.
The MO Family to Family Resource Center is pleased to partner with RHD-Missouri to provide this training.