Resources & Support Along the Life Course
Missouri Family to Family serves individuals with disabilities and/or special health care needs, their families, and professionals who support them.
- We Can Help You:
- Discover and navigate your family's life course with practical information and tools
- Connect and network with others who share similar experiences
- Find ways to make a difference that fit your time, interests and talents
News & Featured Resources
Watch archived webinars, learn about upcoming webinars, or find your local host site.
View the upcoming training schedule, download materials and more at moguardianship.com
Show Me The Good Life
What is a Good Life? Video Project: Show us what 'a good life' means to you!
MOF2F Needs You!
- Are you the parent of a child with developmental disabilities or special health care needs?
- Have you ever wanted to talk to another parent who has experienced a similar situation?
- Are you willing to become a peer mentor and share your experience with another parent?
Do you have questions? Explore the questions parents with children of disabilities might face during their lives with our new publication, Charting the Life Course! Read more >>
What is the Missouri Family Leadership Certificate Series? Find out more >>
Core Competencies of Family Leaders: A Guide for Families and Organizations - Read this great new guide about building the skills of family leaders! Check it out online or download it to your computer (PDF).
Missouri Family-to-Family Center is funded in part by a grant administered by the US Department of Health and Human Services, Maternal and Child Health Bureau, Division of Services for Children with Special Health Care Needs.
This grant program was established by the Family Opportunity Act of 2005, amended by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010.